Thank you for shopping with Barnes Harley-Davidson Online! To help serve you better here are some guidelines we ask you to take into account while shopping with us online:
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days for order processing (certain items require longer times as is indicated on those product pages.)
- *Certain rural areas as well as large bulky items may incur additional shipping fees. This fee will be displayed during the checkout process.
To give you the best possible service, we use a variety of couriers depending on which best suits your needs. You will have the ability to select your courier of choice during the checkout process. Please note that when the delivery team brings a package to you, a signature may be required to finalize the delivery.
Return new and unused items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Items must be returned in their original product packaging including all literature/documentation and original tags.
- There are no restocking fees on product returns that meet the above conditions.
- Need to make an exchange? Go ahead and place a new order for the merchandise that you would like. The items that you return will be processed as a refund on the original method of payment.
- This will ensure that your new items don't go out of stock and that you get your new gear faster!
What is New Condition?
- Helmets & Apparel: Any merchandise which has been 'taken out for a ride' is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet if trying boots or to wear your helmet indoors before heading out on the bike.
- Vehicle Parts: Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
Easy Return Shipping!
- The most annoying part of returning an item is going through the hassle and cost of shipping it back.
- To eliminate this challenge, we'll provide you with a Pre-Paid CanadaPost return label that you can print at home.
- The cost of using the label will be just $7+tax and will be deducted when we issue your refund.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Barnes Harley-Davidson is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
We request information from the user on our order form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer's orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
These parties are not allowed to use the personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and e-mail address. You may opt-out of our newsletter at any moment by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our newsletter emails.